High picture quality - easy operation
When your eyesight begins to fail and reading glasses are not enough, reading becomes very challenging. Introducing VisioLight.
VisioLight is a lightweight desktop low vision magnifier that projects magnified images of virtually any material up to 60x on a high quality, full HD display (supplied). For people with low vision, VisioLight will enable you to read again - independently.
Very Easy to Use
VisioLight is as easy to use as 1-2-3!
1. Attach the cable to VisioLight and the supplied full-HD display, and switch them on.
2. Place reading materials or other objects on the surface below VisioLight.
3. Use the + and - buttons to increase or decrease magnification level on the displayed image between 2.8x and 60x.
High Quality Image at a Great Price
VisioLight has a high-resolution camera that will provide you with a crisp and clear image across all magnification ranges. Magnified text and images can be presented in full-color, or in a choice of enhanced contrast modes, including: black on white, white on black, and yellow on blue. Thanks to the automatic image optimizing function, VisioLight always offers optimal image quality.
Magnification range: approx. 2.8x to 60x
Image: Full-color, plus 3 enhanced contrast modes (black on white, white on black, yellow on blue)
Settings: Automatic image optimizing function, autofocus
Voltage and power consumption:
- 100-240V AC 50-60 Hz 1.7A max.
- in operation: 32 W / in standby: < 1 W
Dimensions of VisioLight: Approxinately 7.9” (W) x 15.7” (D) x 15.2” (H)
Weight of VisioLight: Approximately 8.8 lbs.
Monitor (Included in purchase price):
- 24” LED-lit IPS Monitor
- Approximately: 13 pounds
- Approximately: 25.5” x 4.9” x 15.9"
- Item #: VL24